About the Author
Welcome reader. This is a blog where I write down solutions to some of the problems I've faced when working as a DevOps at Nucleus and where I describe some of my projects. I hope you find the information shown here useful to you. Please use the comments on this blog if you have any feedback, questions or spot any mistakes in a post.
If you prefer, you can e-mail me directly at email@example.com.
- Mattias Geniar
- Setting custom puppet facts from within your Vagrantfile
- Nginx: nginx: [warn] load balancing method redefined
- CentOS / RHEL: configure: error: C++ compiler g++ does not work or no compiler found
- RVM: Installing Ruby 1.8.7 on Mac OSX 10.8
- Gearman Queue error: mysql_stmt_execute failed: Unknown prepared statement handler (1)