A very impressive take on creating Benjamin Buttons face, using the most modern CGI known to man. Did you even realise the first hour of the movie was a completely computer animated face? Every action, reaction, motion and emotion of Brad Pitt's face was interpreted by a computer, and transformed to a face which aged roughly 45 years. And it looked 100% real.
About the Author
Welcome reader. This is a blog where I write down solutions to some of the problems I've faced when working as a DevOps at Nucleus and where I describe some of my projects. I hope you find the information shown here useful to you. Please use the comments on this blog if you have any feedback, questions or spot any mistakes in a post.
If you prefer, you can e-mail me directly at email@example.com.
- Mattias Geniar
- Puppet: Error: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER: stack level too deep on node something.pp
- Taking a MySQL-dump with a wildcard on table names
- Reading all data from a Memcached instance
- Setting custom puppet facts from within your Vagrantfile
- Nginx: nginx: [warn] load balancing method redefined