Here's a very useful CLI cheat sheet for Linux, which will show most of your commands and simple usages. Probably not the easiest to use when you're not working on a native 1280*1024 resolution, but it doesn't take much to change that.
About the Author
Welcome reader. This is a blog where I write down solutions to some of the problems I've faced when working as a DevOps at Nucleus and where I describe some of my projects. I hope you find the information shown here useful to you. Please use the comments on this blog if you have any feedback, questions or spot any mistakes in a post.
If you prefer, you can e-mail me directly at email@example.com.
- Mattias Geniar
- Puppet: Error 400 on SERVER ArgumentError: malformed format string – %S at …
- Puppet: Error: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER: stack level too deep on node something.pp
- Taking a MySQL-dump with a wildcard on table names
- Reading all data from a Memcached instance
- Setting custom puppet facts from within your Vagrantfile